Monday, September 13, 2010

Why Make the Distance Longer



\\: This is for a new friend of mine, Nikeacha Trippett. No she didn't die, she's just moving really far away. Nike, I only met you last year and I wished I had more time to become closer friends with you, but I guess this will have to do. Best wishes, love the little Asian. ^_^ ://

To a certain extent, we all have a limit.
There’s a line for everything, even if you don’t see it.
A friendship bond can only go so far.
But then there are exceptions, no matter where you are.

Some friends will come and go,
While some will stay and know
That footsteps left behind,
Create a stronger bind.

For those who had to leave,
The distance won’t deceive.
It’s hard to hold your tears,
When you’re no longer here.

Why move so far away,
When friendship’s so hard this way.
Why make the distance longer,
When it won’t make you stronger.

You know it’s hard enough,
Inevitable change is rough.
So why must make it harder
By making the distance longer?

You know you will be missed
You bring us such a list.
So special with no delay,
But now you part away.

\\: Nike we'll all miss you and everything you are. ://
P.S. I still would duct tape you for you to stay, if only I could.

2 comments:

  1. Hey that was awesome, but who is this and how do you know me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that was awesome, but who is this and how do you know me?

    ReplyDelete

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.