Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fear and Confidence



I’m not a demon but just a simple girl
I would give up anything to be top of the world
I may be ignorant but I’m far from heartless
I would pain the most though hiding in darkness

Just a simple human and like others I have fears
I’d be afraid to let go that thought puts me in tears
But now I’m up again and starting to let go
I picked up the broken pieces and got above the low

Now recovered from a love I’m not meant for
I’ve healed from the breakdown and destiny restored
I’ve picked myself up and I got off the ground
Now it’s time to face the fears time to show I’m found

Yet again my foolish heart has gone astray
And here is the guy how I wish he could stay
He hasn’t been here long but it’s enough to say
My heart is more protecting but still leaning in his way

How I wish I’d find the courage to reveal
My true feelings that I’ve kept behind a seal
But yet there is fear it’s paying me a visit
And the words can’t leave me no matter how I make it

I’m sure I need more confidence but like everything it isn’t free
So how should I tell this guy I wish we both could be
In fear of pain and that fear is rejection
I can’t let him know my true feelings for his action

Yet I see there’s no escape no ways control emotions
I can’t deny my feelings and forget this strong attraction
But I fear I can’t keep up when he is far from reach
Now I’m losing by a mile and love is what they never teach

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.