Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Love You


I miss your loving embrace,
And the way you stroke my face.
I miss your unannounced hugs,
The way you gave my heart a tug.

I miss your never ending care
And how you hold my star.
I miss it when you’re sober,
How I promises it’ll be over.

I miss how you hold me tight,
And your comfort through the night.
I miss our speechless car rides,
But you didn’t let my sorrows hide.

I miss how you made me face my fears,
And you were there with every tear.
I miss you and your endless love,
Oh how it made me rise above.

I miss you and the things you do.
I miss how you’d tell me “I love you”.
And though I lie that I don’t care about you,
The truth is, for so long, I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.