Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Standing in the Rain



~ Though we don't always get along, this is for the person who loved me before I was even born.
~ I love you mom.

Life is vein, I hear your pain.
In the rain, I’ve lost my sane.
My back is wet from all those tears
That fell from heaven, and showed my fears.
And when I thought, that I’m alone,
But there you stood, and said you’ve known.
You knew my pain, been down the road.
My shattered heart, again you sewed.
Yet rain still fell, yet like you said
A shield is up, above my head.
It’s held by you, and me you led
Through every day, then back to bed.

Now years have passed, I’m all grown up.
I think it’s time, for you to stop.
Make light your burden, for I am strong,
Enough to say, I’ll make it long.
And now it’s time, to light your pain.
I’ll be your cover, inside the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.