Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Big Round Eyes


~ Little brothers are annoying, and so are mine. But I'll never ever be able to be who I am without the two little kids always beside me.
~ I love you Jacky, and Jimmy.

You little child, so much to learn.
You’re childish, so much you yearn.
You little baby, you’re easily hurt.
You’re childish, don’t fall in dirt.

At times in life, I’d love to say,
Wish you were gone, just go away.
At times in life, I’d love to say,
You’re so annoying, give me my way.

But when the thought, consumes my mind,
A sudden stop, now left behind.
I looked into your big round eyes,
And there I saw my long lost skies.
No longer do I, wish you away.
But wish you’re here, and you would stay.
I looked into your big round eyes,
And there I saw, your love no lie.
So now I wish, that you wouldn’t stray.
You are my brothers, I wish you’d stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.