Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Forgetting You Were Gone



Many days have passed by, but I am still wondering
Where are you these days, are you missing are you watching?
Been waiting here to say, I’d never thought I’d tell,
Realization had been done, and now I know it well.
How I’ve erased the pain, I’ve forced it far away.
No longer will I hurt, over missing you today.

It breaks my heart no more, the pain of missing you.
I seemed to have forgotten, you’re gone I never knew.
Been living life indifferently, I’ve learned to let you go.
Along with all the memories, I’ve locked them far below.
But willingly I’ve favored, the locked to linger through,
And with those lovely scenes, visions of us come new.

I still can see your face, your smiles imprint me.
Forgotten you have left, to me you’re where I see.
With me through every step, your love and warmth still here,
So close that I’ve abandoned, the truth in which I feared,
Forgetting you were gone, you’ve stood here by my side,
Because you still remain, your traces never hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.