Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Midway Rendezvous


I actually didn't plan on putting another post up so early, but one of my good friends (cough cough) literally annoyed me into doing it. =_= I cave so easily.
But so in this post I will explain the meaning of the name I decided to give this blog.
Why did I name it "Midway Rendezvous"?
Simple actually.
Midway means halfway
and Rendezvous means meet
So put it together and the meaning basically is:
"Meet Me Halfway"
In all honesty when I first made this blog, it was because of a thing called "love"?
I wanted to find a guy who can meet me halfway, that's why I decided to name this blog "Midway Rendezvous".
I was pretty upset over the many unrequited loves or the fallen ones, and I had a lot of emotions built up that I felt uncomfortable showing others face to face. I don't want people to pity me or to go "awww" whenever I say something deep, sad, depressing, etc. So I keep it all to myself. Soon it kind of got overwhelming keeping everything inside...
So this blog came along.
But now, after so many mistakes, I can say I've learned a lot. Too much, but it's all good. Though it did made me wonder. All those times before, when I was hurt, when I was on the ground, was that really love? Or was I just blinded by an illusion? I thought love was something that would last a lifetime. Something that can't be changed. I thought it was supposed to lift a person's spirits, make them ignore the world, forget the pain and suffering, erase the bad memories and replace them with new, beautiful ones. I always thought love was a good thing. How come my love only had silent suffering, broken promises, heartbreakers, players, and pain? How come my love had too much thinking, too much worrying, too much fear, and too many fights? How come the love I experience in reality is so different from the love definition in my mind?
So I've come down to two conclusions:
Either I have never been in love before and never had a first love yet and all those before were merely illusions pretending to be love...
Or reality is just a cruel and hard world.
Well...
I'll never abandon my idea of love.
Love is waking up in the morning and not caring what will happen afterwards because there is always someone beside you and you know they'll stay there. Love is taking long walks, words unnecessary. Love is a gentle kiss, not forceful or confusing. Love is a long hug, not because you feel like you should but because you don't want to let the person go even for just a second. Love makes you smile like an idiot and be unable to explain why. Love is sneaky but joyful. Love makes you look at the sun as if it was God and see the moon as your guardian angel. Love is a good feeling.
Yep, I definitely won't ever abandon my idea of love.
But I never said I won't acknowledge the reality either.
In this cruel reality, I've seen so many people confuse love for lust, choose greed over love, and break promises in love. I've seen so many beautiful endings fall apart. Too many tears, too many divorces, too many broken promises, too many heartbreaks, too many unhappy memories. Love is beginning to seem like a farfetched idea in reality. I guess in reality, love is just plain cruel.
...
I'd say that I'm a stubborn dreamer. I can see reality for what it is...but I refuse to accept it. I'll keep looking for that light and maybe someday, maybe someday I'll look back at all this and laugh at how much I've grown.
...
let me hear your voice
if we can be honest with each other, surely
we could understand each other
open your heart
let me hear your voice
the path that we've walked, we definitely took
an important step towards the future

every person individually, no matter who they are carry troubles as they live
and desperately hold onto their broken heart

^^ It's quoted from "Let Me Hear Your Voice" by Big Bang^^

...

I also have Kaze to Rainbow by Garnet Crow stuck in my head.

Doesn't Kaze mean wind? Hmm...sweet song. I wish things sang in songs were true. There are lots of things I wish for actually. Like:

A guy would show up at my door randomly with roses ^_^

We could take a nice little stroll to destination unknown. It's more fun when we're lost.

We can watch dramas and anime together and I wouldn't have to fear that he'll think I'm...odd.

We can date but still be total best friends...:/ I got really close once...but it still didn't work out.

We could act like total idiots together but come out stronger in the end =D

...

P.S. Nancy you are so damn right, I need some help with my "minor" case of ADD lol. But hey, just be glad I'm revealing all this to you...and maybe the few other unknowns who read this. Oh and seriously, I don't "like" anyone right now, all the guys at our school are not my kind of guy. I'm not searching for the one either, if we're meant to be, we'll find our own way to each other even without realizing it....(sigh)...I guess you're right, I fall for the boy who brings me roses with no reason whatsoever. Gonna miss ya this week girly
...
P.P.S. Naruto is better than Sasuke >:P Look how beautiful that is!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Angelic sweetie, I will call you tomorrow since you're probably asleep by now ^^
    You really are a random one aren't you?
    But I understand you girl, the things you say really make sense.
    Love is beautiful in dreams but cruel in reality.
    And hey!!!! Sasuke is wayy better, I mean sure he's evil for the moment but....oh!!! :p
    Call you soon sweets.

    ReplyDelete

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.