Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Japan Earthquake and Tsunami




Lately, in case you haven't been informed, Japan has been rocked by an Earthquake, Tsunami, and the crisis afterwards along with the explosion of the nuclear power plants. I'm not asking you to give me money for donations because I honestly don't know how to get it to them, but just as around, I'm sure churches and organizations are more than happy to accept your donations. Every little bit helps, money, clothes, food, anything.
We really need to help Japan out of this because think of what Japan had given us in the past. Anime, Manga, Video Games, Music, Technology, and so much more. So Anime lovers, manga addicts, video game addicts should all do something.
Today I saw a very close friend of mine who was born in Japan and raised in America. She usually is a very happy and bubbly person, but today the atmosphere around her was sullen and sad. I didn't have to ask her what was wrong to know. Later she also told me that her grandmother's family happened to live in the part that was affected greatly by the tsunami, and now her family can't contact theirs. I felt sad when I couldn't come up with any way to help besides just sitting there beside her. Today I also heard some people make jokes about Japan. Since I live in America, a bunch of well...idiots...were saying that it's kharma for Pearl Harbor and makings jokes like "What did the tsunami say to the Japs? Nothing it just waved."
...
Well I'm not being arrogant or anything but I know one of those people reads my blogs, we talk about it occasionally. Here's my shout out to you. Go Fuck Yourself. War is war and this is a natural crisis. If you're not having sympathy or caring for it then shut it. You don't hear Japanese people making fun of you when hurricane seasons come do you? So shut it or go fuck yourselves. Thanks ^_^
And a shout out to my best friend who is reading this as I type (awkward) =_=
It's all up to fate and don't worry, things will resolve itself soon. Japan will pull itself together and me along with our friends are wishing you luck on contacting your grand parents. <3
P.S. My grandma is convinced the world WILL end by 2012. Here's exactly what she said: "Get your helmet on! The earthquake and tsunami in Japan, North Korea, China's falling government, the U.S. economy, the money fraud ordeal in Vietnam, all the crazy things happening in Asia, the overall falling economy! Go get your helmet on now! I wouldn't be surprised if something big happens in Europe soon. And maybe a hurricane or something will hit America. Get the helmet and put it on your head now!"
=_= Honestly grandma what's a helmet going to do?

1 comment:

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.