Sunday, November 21, 2010

2PM - Don't Stop Can't Stop


Tonight, I just got an album I ordered in the mail. It came out a couple months ago, of my favorite band. This is the first Asian Pop CD I've ever ordered, and I figured I'll post a few pics of it onto here, for no real reason whatsoever ^_^
The packaging of the CD is quite nice. It opens up...


This is the pic after opening it up. I really like the concept of this album.
Opening it again, there are TWO booklets this time. o.0
One is a Special Thanks book with lots of pictures. And the other is just a picture book.
Either way, there are lots of pictures in this one which I like xD


When I bought the album it also came with a poster of the CD. I didn't have a place to properly hang the poster, so the spot I picked was a really junky spot in my room xD Oh well, the poster is still good.


Overall this album is a good buy, but since it's my first Asian Pop album, no matter what it will still be a good buy. Though I do have one complaint. I don't know if it's the packaging or what but the corners of my album are a little bent up right out of the box, but other than that, everything is fine. xD So worth I think $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.