Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I've Been Up To...

This was before the snow...
Standing in front of my high school, I took a picture of the sunrise with my iPod. Surprisingly it turned out a lot better than I had hoped, even though I'm not much of a photographer.
Finally it was snowing. My family and I were on a Family Bonding Night and we just walked out of a restaurant. Jimmy, my youngest brother was trying to catch the snow. Being in America for so long, snow is common to me and the land is kind of boring where I live, but there is still something about it that makes me smile.


Supposedly this was after a winter snow storm. It's not really much of a storm if you ask me. I took this photo from the giant window in my living room. The good thing that came out of this "storm" was that I had no school the next day and a 2-hour delay the day after so I was happy.

My baby cousin Madelyn! Born on January 1, 2011. She is a New Year's baby!!! How lucky haha. She's my favorite cousin and my uncle and aunt allowed me to hold her, bottle feed her and let her burp. She was the first baby I ever got to feed. I didn't even feed my little brothers because I was too young when they were this little.

Of course I've been working on my fan fiction too. At first I ran into some troubles with the plot because I wanted to add more action to my story. I actually had a small writer's block. But then after just laying down on my bed, I thought of good ideas for it. Somehow my bed is just so helpful that way. So I've decided not to make this a story focusing on action but more on love...

Aside from "From Dawn Till Dusk", I'm also working on "Midnight Sun"!!! I came up with the name way before Stephenie Meyer so ha! I actually came up with this in 7th grade, about four years ago. That was way before Twilight became popular so ha! I have proof too! I let a friend of mine read a draft of it and I was smart enough to put the date on it haha.
Well "Midnight Sun" is coming alone nicely. I won't reveal the plot until I decide to post it though. I think I'm going to wait until I'm a little deeper in with "From Dawn Till Dusk".


No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.