Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Crying



When you look at me, what can you see?
Can you see that tear? That tear hidden in me.
Would you believe me if I told you,
There’s something about me you never knew?
That all along I have been crying.
I say it doesn’t hurt but I’m lying.
The tears dry up but my heart still bleeds.
As time goes by the sorrow seeds.

Look at me. I seem so happy now don’t I?
No one could believe that I can cry.
The silly girl with endless dreams and fantasy
Can shed a tear. So let it be.
You wouldn’t believe it but I’m crying.
I smile now but I am lying.
The silence is just too much. I cannot stand.
Yet you stand there, watching. Give me no hand?

I feel the pain. I feel the sadness drown my mind.
Why do you walk away? Why leave me behind?
The tears I cry are for the love, the pain and sorrows.
I fake my strength. While inside I’m a tempest of woe.
I can’t believe it but I’m crying.
I try to think that I am lying.
That pain doesn’t hurt and this heart doesn’t ache.
Yet the tears slipping out bring a sign that I’ll break.

I can’t believe it but I’m crying.
Life doesn’t hurt and I’m lying.
At times I find myself sighing.
I can’t believe it. I’m crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.