Thursday, January 27, 2011

No More Tears



Many times I’ve cried in pain.
Tears spill out again, again.
Once I thought it’d never end.
Trapped alone, I can’t amend.

Till this night come storming by,
I’ve been hurt but I didn’t cry.
All the tears are locked away.
Deep within my heart they’ll stay.

Even when he breaks my heart,
I won’t cry. It’s not so hard.
Listen to the flowing wind,
I am fine. I have not sinned.

Through the years I’m finally done.
No more tears. In me they’re gone.
Been through heartbreak, been through pain.
Told myself, don’t cry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.