Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Comes, Another Year Ends



Just as a note, I was so depressed when I realized that for me, school doesn't end until June 7th...:( everyone else I know is off already like so not fair!

Anyways, back to the post. It's summer time and I can't help but feel a sense of relaxation coming to me. I honestly don't know what I'm going to be doing this summer because my family is kind of the (oh btw pack ur bags we're leaving in ten minutes) kind of family, fun right? But just the thought of summer is great. Those long nights where I have nothing to worry about but if I still have any food left in the fridge. They sound nice. I really need a break right about now, so just a few more days of school yay!

My loneliness and I guess minor case of insomnia...well the lonely part kinda got enhanced with a couple songs I listened to (great) but it's being pushed away. I found other stuff to keep me occupied such as writing and messing around with my brothers (sometimes family is just great). As for the insomnia, it's going away completely. I sleep like a pig now that school is ending. I guess it's just the pressure.

(sigh) But through these I still can't stop dreaming. Summer's coming and another year is ending so I should probably grow up and pull away from my dreamer side, but I can't help it. Dreaming requires nothing at all but time and some thought process and a little innocent desire.

What I dream about now? I dream about long summer evenings being spent with him...that faceless, nameless guy who won't leave me, won't walk away from me like many others already had. I'd try to picture him, but a million (sorta mayb a hundred) faces pop up into my head (some of which I don't even know in person lol). Then I'd dream about just taking long walks with him, and just talking. Just something simple like that makes me smile, I don't need anything fancy like other girls dream of.

Looking back at some of my dreams, I realize they're only dreams and ironically, whenever I dream of something it never comes true (life is so kind I know). But I don't care anymore. Like I said they're only dreams and I've long accepted that fact. I live for everyday now and the messed up future I know I'm gonna have and wait for itself. Summer's coming (for me others already started) and hopefully some of my problems will subside...romance can wait until the school year starts again. I need relaxation now cuz for the past month I've gone a little bit insane. Just a little ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.