Tuesday, April 19, 2011

?.? Where Have I Been ?.?



So I didn't even touch my blog for the past week or two maybe? School is just such a troublesome thing, not because of drama, no I'm immune to it haha >:D But it's more of school work. In trig I'm learning about verifying trig functions...o.O...someone help?!?! IDK what I'm doing, honestly I think I'm gonna fail!!!

~*~

Anyways, so school has been keeping me way too busy. I haven't had the chance to write any new poems yet, I just have not been in the writing mood lately. My next chapter for "From Dawn Till Dusk"? Well I think hopefully I'll have it up by this weekend.

~*~

O BTW this post is just me rambling haha ^_^

~*~

Anyways, I did say I was also going to start another story titled "Midnight Sun", but I changed the title...Stephenie Meyer -.- (I thought of the title first, like five years ago, I have proof so :P U!) So I changed the title and somehow it ended up trailing to a whole different story haha. So hopefully I'll start working on that soon or after this current fan fiction. I'm think of "Before We Change" as the title, how does that sound? It's about either business or lawyers, I haven't decided. Well, time to hit the resource books....jk lol when I write it's 100% fictional, I don't have a clue about either of those topics!

~*~

Now since I have just turned 16 last December, I've finally gotten my permit like last month maybe? But now I've also convinced my parents to get me a car!!! We decided on a 2008 Honda Accord...good car? IDK. But I need money for the down payment haha, I'm kinda spoiled, but I know what I have so :P none of that bratty nonsense.

I'm also a terrible driver by the way, I totally have ADHD. I nearly...NEARLY hit a stop sign because I was busy looking at it...=.=...don't laugh at me :P

~*~

I've been so bored lately so for this post I'm just randomly blabbing and talking nonsense. I probably should've posted this in the beginning but I'm too lazy to scroll up and change that now so...DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'RE DYING OF BOREDOM or something in that area.

^_^

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.