Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Live With No Excuses



Though many may deny this fact,
But its message kept life in tack.
The greatest feeling in this day,
Is always never here to stay.

Happiness is all I really seek.
It brings my heart up to its peak.
Though may differ with every heart,
Yet smiles are, a form of art.

These smiles are yet to be eternal,
But their origins are so memorial.
To bring that smile back so soon,
One finds a way to guide the moon.

Whatever it takes, to become whole
No matter what, don’t mind the toll.
Do what I can when time proceeds,
Before regrets put life recede.

Allow those seconds to take your breath away.
Do linger with them, know they’re not here to stay.
Just let it go and find new uses,
And live out life, with no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Favorite Quotations ::

"I believe that some day, he will walk into my life and give me all the right reasons to live, laugh, and love. " - A Dreamer



"When you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go." - A girl



"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Unknown



"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown



"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown



"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - One wise person.